PEOPLE COUNTING TECH
The Brickstreamline of in-store analytics sensors represent the next generation of video analytics. These products integrate real time data capture and behavior analytics into one device, providing a common platform for the collection of a wide range of customer behavior data. Now, traffic metrics, queue metrics, service metrics, and other in-store metrics are captured and analyzed in a single device. Accurate data collection forms the foundation for a robust behavior analytic solution.
The Brickstream3D sensor offers multiple advantages over traditional data collection devices and video analytic platforms. Brickstream 3D utilizes advanced stereo vision technology and patented people tracking technology to provide accurate data under a broad set of environmental conditions such as high traffic and dynamic lighting in both indoor and outdoor environments. Based on 3D information, the system accurately distinguishes between children, adults, and other objects such as shopping carts. People tracking technology collects time, location, height, speed, mass, and direction of travel, enabling sophisticated behavior analytics, beyond basic counting capabilities.
Integrating stereo vision capture and analytics processing at the edge in a purpose-built device reduces total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for additional computers or bandwidth. Local or remote device configuration via standard web browser.
- Captures in-depth behavior intelligence
- Dim or bright lighting, indoors or out
- Height filtering to exclude/count children
- Remote, on-demand accuracy validation
- IP addressable, enabling remote management and upgrades
- No PC required in the store
- Full device configuration and management capabilities via standard web browser
- Easy, unobtrusive, overhead mounting with support for oblique views. Devices available in white and black.
- Supports scheduled streaming digital video output for remote data validation
- Data packaged in XML packets and delivered over HTTP protocol or FTP
- Up to 32 discrete zones available for metric collection